Counseling and Human Development
- M. Ed. - School Counseling (NY Provisional certification)* This program is transitioning to a requirement of 48 cr. hrs.
- C. A. S. - School Counseling (NY Permanent certification)* This program is transitioning to a requirement of 12 cr. hrs.
- M. S. - Mental Health Counseling (60 sem. hrs. - leading to NY licensure)
- M. Ed. - School Building Leadership (39 sem. hrs., NY initial certification)
- M. Ed. - Educational Leadership (33 sem. hrs., non-certification)
- C. A. S. - Combined School Building Leadership/School District Leadership (33 sem. hrs. - NYS initial/professional certification, prior M. Ed. required)
- C. A. S. - School District Leadership (21 sem. hrs., NY professional certification) (21 sem. hrs. - NYS professional certification; prior SBL certificate required)
- Satellite Campus Cohort on the Campus of Paul Smith's College (18 sem. hrs. + upon completion of coursework, students must perform 400-hour 6 sem. hr. field experience - NYS initial certification, prior M.Ed. required)
- Principals' Academy is a year-long leadership experience dedicated to the professional development, improvement and support of North Country principals and aspiring principals. It's a joint venture between the St. Lawrence-Lewis B.O.C.E.S. and the graduate Educational Leadership Program at St. Lawrence University. The Principals’ Academy begins with an overnight retreat followed by one Friday a month (September – June) on the St. Lawrence University campus or on school visitations
General Studies in Education (Teaching & Learning)
- M. Ed. - Combined NY Initial & Professional Teaching Certification (40 sem. hrs.)
- M. Ed. - NY Professional Teaching Certification (36 sem. hrs.)
- M. Ed. - Non-certification Studies in Education (36 sem. hrs.)
Off-Campus Studies at Akwesasne
Through a partnership with the St. Regis Mohawk Tribal Council, courses in education,educational leadership, and counseling are offered at the Community Building at Akwesasne each semester. Those who are interested in registering for classes through this partnership may visit this link or contact Rod Cook at (518) 358-2272 ext. 247 or Erin Basford at (315) 229-5061.