St. Lawrence University Fitness Classes
Fitness Classes SUMMER 2013 SESSION I
Registration is complete when payment is received. Payment will be collected prior to the first class. Classes: Classes start on May 20th. Each session is either 4 or 6 weeks depending on the instructor.
Sign ups start May 13th.
REGISTER FOR CLASSES ONLINE TODAY!
Some classes have limited enrollment and may require a waiting list if the class becomes full. Registration can be made by mailing the registration fee and form (campus mail for employees and students) or bringing it to the Fitness Center before the deadline date.
Registration will start as soon as classes are posted. Forms of payment accepted: Check, CWA or Credit Card payable to St. Lawrence University. No cash payments accepted. All classes require a minimum of eight pre-registered participants to hold the class . Classes will be canceled day prior to start date without eight pre-registered.
Classes are offered to all Fitness Club members and the community
Class fee categorization is as follows:
- Students: Current SLU students.
- Members: are classified as a paying Fitness Club Members, Faculty/Staff, or SLU Retirees.
- Non-members: are NON-paying Fitness Club Members, and general community.
A fitness center membership is not required to take classes!
- Please fill out the registration form and bring it to the fitness center in person. You cannot register for classes over the phone/email without payment.
- All classes are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment is due at time of registration.
|2013 Fitness Class Registration Form (PDF)||41.12 KB|