Six students present their SYE work
Fri December 6, 2013
- Sarah Kossak ('14) from Dr. Hill's group introduced the "Air-free Synthesis of Cobalt-Zirconium Heterobimetallic Pairs on Nanoparticle Surfaces for Artificial Photosynthesis."
- Katie Buxton ('14) from Dr. Glazier's group presented her work, "The Association of an Anticancer Drug with DNA. A Thermodynamic Study."
- Penny Pease ('14) from Dr. French's group discussed "Isolation, purification and chemical reactivity of umbellulone, a TRPA1 activator."
- Andres BalboaLivis ('14) from Dr. Gao's group talk was on "Trihalomethanes (THMs) in Municipal Water Supplies."
- Liz Madden ('14) from Dr. Dixon's group presented her work, "How Rpd3 is Binding to the Promoter of GAP1 in Yeast."
- Greg McDonald ('14) from Dr. Skeels' group discussed his research on "The Electrochemical Peroxidation of Hydraulic Fracturing Wastestreams Using Fenton’s Chemistry".