Making Travel Arrangements

  • St. Lawrence University has contracted with MARATHON TRAVEL to facilitate online  arrangements for University and personal business.
  • If you use a personal credit card to book airline tickets or make other travel arrangements for your own travel, you can also request reimbursement for any grant-related travel expenses by completing the Travel/Moving Claim Form and then forwarding to the C&F Office for the authorizing signature. .
  • Requests for travel advances (typically $500 or less) can be made by requesting a payment through DATATEL; if you need an advance for yourself as PI, forward your form to the C&F Office.
  • If another project participant is submitting a travel claim form for reimbursement, as Project PI you are authorized to sign her/his form.