As Project PI, YOU are responsible for drafting all required project reports, usually due on an annual basis. In general, you will need to:
- Summarize project activities and accomplishments during the project period;
- Demonstrate your success in meeting the goals presented in your proposal;
- Discuss challenges encountered and plans for the next phase of the project;
- List project expenses incurred during the project period;
- Compile all project information into the required format in draft form; and
- Work with the C&F Office to finalize and submit your report.