- The SLU Business Office will create assign a new, ten-digit restricted grant account for your project (e.g., # 3-02-04-12345)
- You should use this account for ALL project-related purchases and transactions.
- Every project transaction-from purchases to salaries-will be recorded in your grant account with assigned object codes (expense categories)
- You should regularly monitor grant financial activity through the DATATEL accounting system to make sure that your grant spending is on track and within budget.
- FRS will display your grant transactions based on the University's fiscal year-July 1 to June 30-which may be different from your project period
Corporate and Foundation Relations