What's New in the Dining Units?
Wed August 22, 2012
Check out what's new at Dana Dining Center:
- Gluten Free sauces for stir fry
General Gung Poa sauce, Hawaiian Sweet & Sour Sauce, Spicy Mango Creole Sauce, Classic Wok Sauce and two Gluten Free BBQ Sauces
- Plus Chipotle BBQ Sauce and Sweet Baby Ray's Kickin' Bourbon Molasses sauce.
- We will always prepare some ribs without sauce so that Gluten Free students can now enjoy them as well.
- Fish Tacos on Fridays
- Ethiopian Ingera with various sauces.
- Various other regional foods throughout the semester: Look for Brazilian (Olympic and World Cup), Korean, Vietnamese, Thailand, African, German, Mexican, plus others.
- Expanded Macaroni & Cheese Bar
- Baked Potato Bar / Mashed Potato Bar / Slider Bar
- Really good Gluten Free Pasta coming around October (from Barilla)
- Pre-made Omelets at breakfast / New Breakfast Pizzas for trial
- Introducing Chicken Bacon (leaner than turkey)
- Look for duck sometime in the near future.
Check out what's local at the Northstar Cafe:
- Monthly Demos and Giveaways for the spring semester. Let's have some fun!
- Local items below:
- "Potsdam Bagelry" bagels available daily.
- River Rat cheese from Clayton, NY - available weekly in the grocery store coolers.
- Potsdam Co-op Carriage House bakery products offered Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- Purple Rice sushi on Wednesdays starting September 4th
- Did you know our eggs are local from Giroux's out of Chazy, NY
- Liz Lovely Gluten Free and Vegan cookies available all the way from Waitsfield, VT
- New lunch and dinner specials and holding onto favorites too.
- Specialty wraps - which ones do you like?
- New gluten free grocery store items.
- Available upon request: North Country Produce, Gluten Free Pizza Crust, Gluten Free Wraps, Veggieland Vegetarian Products