We understand that managing, storing and distributing your letters of recommendation and other credentials for teaching, counseling, and administrative positions in education can seem like a daunting task. That’s why, as of February 2014, we are pleased to partner with Interfolio, the premier online credential file management service for colleges and universities.
We believe you will find Interfolio to be an extremely convenient and efficient resource to manage your credentials online. Here are some of the benefits of this service:
• Easy applications – Once you create an Interfolio account, you are in complete control of your credentials file. With access to Interfolio’s secure site, the process of storing documents and completing applications will be quicker and easier.
• Flexibility – As an Interfolio credential file holder, you may store and manage both confidential and non-confidential letters. You can also store nearly any type of document with Interfolio: writing samples, articles, test scores, unofficial transcripts and whatever you need to have a complete application package. You can upload documents directly into your account or mail them to Interfolio and they will upload them for you.
• Quick turnaround – Interfolio processes all delivery requests in one business day. It offers multiple mailing options, including FedEx, and electronic delivery (where available). Additionally, they offer full phone support five days a week (202.223.3358) and help requests received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be answered within one business day.
• Safe, secure, and reliable – The privacy and security of your information is Interfolio’s highest priority. Robust technological safeguards, including multiple levels of encryption, keep your stored documents protected, secure, and private. A rigorous quality control process ensures the accuracy of all documents and mailings, and digital backups are stored at a secure, off-site location to further protect your important documents.
• Affordability and convenience – You can pay online using a credit card, or by check or money order (See service fees below).
To establish your credential file, please go to: https://secure.interfolio.com/forms/%281a%29Web%20Page%20Template.html
Interfolio Service Fees:
1-Year = $19.00
3-Years = $39.90
5-Years = $57.00
Email/Electronic Delivery = $6.00
US Postal Service Domestic Delivery = $6.00
US Postal Service Internat'l Delivery = $8.00
(For a full list of fees, visit Interfolio at www.interfolio.com)
Transferring Documents From Your Current Placement File:
If you would like to have documents that are presently stored in your placement file uploaded to your Interfolio account, there are two primary options:
- We can Mail your documents to Interfolio.
- We can Email your documents to Interfolio.
Mailing documents to Interfolio:
- Create your Dossier account (if you haven’t already). Sign Up for Dossier
- Download the File Transfer Form (Available below)
- Fill out the File Transfer Form and provide it to us to include with your mailed materials. Once your documents arrive, they’ll be scanned and uploaded to your Dossier account in 1-3 business days.
Emailing documents to Interfolio: