The stand-alone major (B.A.) serves students who wish to concentrate their efforts in environmental studies. This major is tailored to individual interests and emphasizes depth in selected sub-areas, as well as the integrative, interdisciplinary approaches of environmental studies.
- 1 unit 101. Introduction to Environmental Studies
- 1 unit 335. Foundation of Environmental Thought
- 4 units Environmental Science and Policy (ESP) courses
- 1 unit Natural Science dual-listed elective
- 1 unit Social Science/Humanities dual-listed elective
- 3 units other Envs courses
- 11 units Total
Certain restrictions apply to the stand-alone and all combined majors.