The stand-alone major (B.A.) serves students who wish to concentrate their efforts in environmental studies. This major is tailored to individual interests and emphasizes depth in selected sub-areas, as well as the integrative, interdisciplinary approaches of environmental studies.
Requirements (class of 2016 and onward)
- 1 unit 101. Introduction to Environmental Studies
- 5 units Environmental Science and Policy (ESP) courses
- 1 unit Natural Science dual-listed elective
- 1 unit Social Science/Humanities dual-listed elective
- 3 units other Envs courses (may include additional ESP courses)
- 11 units Total
Certain restrictions apply to the stand-alone and all combined majors.