Health and Wellness Fair
The St. Lawrence University Wellness Committee is sponsoring a Health and Wellness Fair from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, May 1, in the Sullivan Student Center Winston Room.
Wellness Fair participants are as follows:
· Claxton Hepburn Hospital - cholesterol screening, blood pressure check, BMI, Diabetes education and Diabetes risk assessments
· Canton Potsdam Hospital - bone density testing, balance screening, strength testing, pulmonary function/breathing tests and glaucoma testing
· EJ Noble Hospital (Gouverneur) - provide information on health services that are close to home for those who may live in the Edwards/Russell/DeKalb/Gouverneur area
· Eni, Inc. -University Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider
· Excellus BCBS - learn how to access your health insurance information, explanation of benefits forms and how to enroll and participate in the Healthy Rewards Program
· TIAA-CREF - retirement sponsor to assist with investment advice and choices
· Ergonomic Office Display - come see the standing office desk
· littleGrasse Foodworks - a local CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) that offers vegetable and animal protein shares
· Local Living Venture – offers programming centered around life-long learning for regional self-reliance, energy independence and environmentally friendly living.
The event will provide information for health and well-being. There will be giveaways by our providers, healthy snacks and chances to win door prizes.
For more information, contact Debra Mousaw at 315-229-5597.