Previous Course-Related Projects
Course-related special exhibitions and research projects for past SLU courses:
- After the Wall: Gender Relations in Contemporary European Posters and Ephemera, exhibition for Gender Studies (Spring 2003).
- Creative Expressions of Healing (Cultural Encounters 212), thangka paintings (Spring 1999).
- Artists' Books (English 347) syllabus (Fall 1998).
- From Litho Stone to Pentium Chip: Interpreting Gender in U.S. World War I Posters, exhibition for Gender Studies 103 (Spring 1998).
- Untitled gouache by Pablo Amaringo used by various Spanish classes.