Deep Looking: Cultural Landscapes in Photography and Film from St. Lawrence University's Permanent Collection and Gary Braasch, Edward Burtynsky, and Margot Anne Kelley
- "A Field Guide to Other People's Trees," lecture by Margot Anne Kelley, Monday, September 20, at 7:00 p.m., Griffiths 123
- Environmental photography and creative writing workshop with Margot Anne Kelley, Tuesday, September 21, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m., Noble Center 222; please call 315 229-5174 to register.
- Film screenings (from August 18 to October 6, at the gallery)
- The Plow that Broke the Plains (1936); The River (1937); Koyaanisqatsi: Life out of Balance (1982) ; Rivers and Tides, Andy Goldsworthy Working with Time (2001); Manufactured Landscapes: Photographs by Edward Burtynsky (2006)
Contemporary Street Art as Cultural Expression and Political Resistance
- Curators-in-residence, Oli Baudach and Nada Carls from the Hatch Kingdom, Berlin, October 18-23
- Student film and performance in the gallery, Thursday, October 21, at 4:30 p.m.
- Gallery discussion with Oli Baudach and Nada Carls, Thursday, October 21, at 7:00 p.m.
- Motomichi Nakamura, artist-in-residence, Thursday, November 11, Maurer studio, Noble Center
- Artist's lecture by Motomichi Nakamura, Thursday, November 11, at 7:00 p.m., Griffiths 123