BRIEFING ON LAST MEETING:
- Discussed grant money for Green Bikes Program
- Wes Norton abroad. What can we do? --> LouiseGava will get back to us.
- "Waste Awareness Week"
- Idling policy
- Tomorrow talking to conservation council.
- Make our own money, instead of relying ongrants.
- MAKE A WISH Solar concert?
- Grocery bags from 2009? Where are they?
- Semester-long bike rentals. à Silas and Alex are onit.
- Awareness about bus to POTSDAM!
- Bike lane+ Racks downtown.
WASHING AND DRYING MACHINES:
- Cold water washing detergent
TOWN HALL MEETING:
- Make our presence known
- How can we reduce our bottled water consumption?
- Cans instead of bottles.
- Movie grant for next fall.
- Solar-powered concert.
- New groups based around projects!
1) Public Advocacy
- Get information from Ryan
- Mary: "green option" for calling all saints.
- Send Ryan an email-What can we do while you'regone?