Information for the Grace Potter & the Nocturnals 10th Anniversary Concert
SLU Funk, a St. Lawrence student band, was selected by Grace Potter & the Nocturnals to be the opening act for the 10th anniversary concert on Sunday, Feb. 10.
St. Lawrence University is excited to welcome students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members to campus for the Grace Potter & the Nocturnals 10th anniversary concert on Sunday, Feb. 10. SLU Funk, a St. Lawrence student band, was selected by GPN to be the opening act and is scheduled to take the stage at 7 p.m.
Doors to Leithead Field House will open at 6 p.m. Entry to the concert will be through the garage door and set of brown doors facing Newell Field House and Lot D. Entry to the concert will not be permitted through the Augsbury Physical Education Center, Robie Squash Courts or Newell Field House.
The concert is expected to end around 10:30 p.m.
- Lots D and K on campus will be closed. Please move vehicles by Saturday, Feb. 9.
- Parking for the event will be in Lot J and the Appleton Dirt Lot.
- Tailgating is strictly prohibited in accordance with University policy.
- St. Lawrence University Safety & Security will be at the crosswalks across from Lot J, Augsbury, and the Brewer Bookstore to assist with safe pedestrian cross both before and after the concert.
Tickets and Will Call
- Less than 200 tickets for students and faculty /staff remain; we anticipate the show to sell out before Sunday.
- Ticket pick-up and Will Call will be at the Sullivan Student Center Information Desk through Sunday, Feb. 10, at 5 p.m. It will resume at the entrance to the event when doors open at 6 p.m.
Items Not Permitted in Leithead Field House
- Backpacks or bags
- Food or beverages (water stations provided)
- Weapons of any kind
- Professional cameras or recording devices
- Video recording of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Large containers of any kind
- Cigarettes and/or lighters/matches
- Glass bottles or tin cans
Any of these items will be confiscated at the door by St. Lawrence University Safety & Security.
Athletic Facilities Adjusted Hours - Sunday, Feb. 10