Seniors Present Research Results at Festival of Science 2013
Fri May 17, 2013
Six senior physics majors presented the results of their SYE research projects at the 2013 Festival of Science on April 25th. Photos of all the student presenters can be found on our 2013 Festival of Science page.
- Torrey Hayden '13: "Analyzing the Constrained Motion of a Falling Pencil"
- Luke Dobrowski '13: "A Search for Correlations Between Solar Flares and Decay Rate of 54Mn During Solar Cycle 24"
- Steve Goldman '13: "The Zwicky Cluster 1400+0949"
- Roelof Groenewald '13: "Hydrogen Absorption & Desorption in Pd & Mg Films"
- Alex Knoll '13: "Construction of a Micro-Raman Spectrometer"
- Brian Thomas '13: "Building a 4-Bit Computer"