|Room ( non single)||*$6,616||(single room cost is $8,116)|
|Full Flex (Meal Plan)||$5,670|
|Student Activities Fees||**$336|
|Class Dues*||$10||(senior class dues is $30)|
*Room charges cover most on campus services including access to telephone service and local calls, internet services, SLU computer network, cable television service, laundry, residential programming and copies of transcripts.
**The student government has establisted a student activities fee that is billed and collected by the University on behalf of student government. This fee covers the expenditures of student organizations and is subject to change by student referendum.
- Health insurance coverage is required of all students. Please choose Student Health Insurance for more information.
- Estimated costs for books, supplies, personal expenses and transportation is $1,650
- Comprehensive Fee for Off Campus Program is $29,818.00 per semester.
- Estimated costs for participating in Off Campus Programs may be found here.
- Payment of the annual tuition entitles a student to enroll in any four courses in a semester, regardless of their unit value. Five or six courses that total no more than four and three-quarter (4.75) units are also allowed at no additional charge. Students taking fewer than 4.75 will be billed for full tuition.
- Late registration and course change - $45.00
- Overload election (per course unit) - $5,920.00
- Special/summer student registration fee - $35.00
1. A non-refundable application fee of $60, or an approved fee waiver, must accompany the application for admission from a new student.
2. A non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500 is required from new students upon acceptance. This paymnet will be applied to the sudent account.
3. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due at the time of acceptance into a St. Lawrence University off-campus program. This amount will be applied to the student account.