What can the Student Center Information Desk do for you?
The Student Center Information Desk is your main stop for getting the information you need. Our Desk Assistants are available throughout daytime and evening hours to provide you assistance by answering questions, giving directions, assisting with event setups and AV equipment, and administering the various services available at the desk.
Besides being available to answer questions and provide general information, here are some of the specific services available at the Information Desk.
- Game Equipment Sign Outs - Provide your Student ID to the desk assistant and check out a variety of gaming equipment to play pool, ping pong, and foosball. We also have board and card games available.
- Student Office Key Sign Outs - Need a key to a student organization's office or the student organization storage room? Use your Student ID to check out a key to access these rooms.
- Banner Paper & Art Supplies - Does your organization need to make a banner to publicize an event? Check out the key to A.C.E. office to get paper, paint, and access to die-cut machine to make letters.
- Forms -A variety of forms are available at the desk, such as the Special and Alcohol Event Registration, Clubs & Organization Registration, University Driver, Automobile Request, Greek Grade Release and more.
- Student Organization Purchasing Cards - Do you need to make purchase for your student organization? If your organization's budget allows, you can check out a Student Organization credit card to assist you. Please click here for additional instructions on credit card usage.
- Student Organization Copy Cards - If your organization has money budgeted for copying, officers can check out a copy card to make copies using your organization's budget.
- SLUSAF Check Request and W9 forms - Do you need to pay a vendor or get reimbursed for a purchase made for your SLUSAF funded organization? Forms and the drop box for completed check requests are located behind the Information Desk.
- Lost and Found - Lost an item in the Student Center? Come check to see if it has been returned to our desk. If we don't have the item here, we suggest checking with Security (items are sometimes turned in there as well).
You can also come to the Student Activities and Leadership Office to ask Timberly Hewitt, the Specialist/Administrative Assistant for assistance with:
- Reserving a room in the Student Center or Pub 56 (please note Pub 56 can only be reserved on nights the space is closed for business). Please click here for additional information on Room Reservations.
- Securing a table in the Atrium for your Student Organization.
- Scheduling a van for your organization.
- Publicizing your event on VideoNet.
Student Center Information Desk Hours
Monday – Wednesday 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - midnight
Friday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Sunday Noon - 10:00 p.m.
Thursday - 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday- 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday - 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.