Library Search Cluster Mobile

Encore

Journals

 

ODYsseus


 

Videos

 

Databases A thru ZCourse Resources and Reserves

Library News

  • graphic

    The Owen D. Young Library’s lower level will be renovated during the Fall ’17 semester.   The project is designed to provide space for the Information Technology (IT) department to relocate from Madill Hall.   This move is being made to accommodate the creation of new Student Success Center in Madill, which will be providing students with services now available in the Whitman Annex.  Details regarding the project can be found at LITSpaces.

  • Eric Williams-Bergen, Director of Digital Initiatives

    Eric Williams-Bergen, Director of Digital Initiatives, received the Louis and Frances Maslow Award at St. Lawrence’s Convocation on August 30th

  • DLF logo

    The Libraries and IT have joined the Digital Library Federation  - a program of the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) that brings together a consortium of libraries that develop and use digital technologies to extend collections and services.

Services & Technology

  • Thor the therapy dog

    Take a break from finals and de-stress at ODY. Assistant professor Jessica Prody's golden retriever, Thor, is a registered therapy dog and will be visiting ODY during finals.

  • Open Access

    A collection of resources on the topic of Open Access is now available on the library's website.  It includes peer institution policies, definitions and ways to get involved.

New Resources

Special Collections

Special Collections is the place in the general library where we keep any items that are scarce, fragile, or valuable. Holdings include: printed books, journals, newspapers, maps, atlases, photographs, reports, diaries, correspondence, and more...

  • Tintype photo of a Native American

    A tintype photograph of a Native American in traditional dress about 1870.

  • An Old Home Week schedule from the Russell Scrapbook collection.

    Scrapbook kept by Hugh Kelly about events and people of Russell, St. Lawrence County, N.Y. between 1881 and 1963.